INSTALLMENT DUE DATES:
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
PAYMENT OF THE INTERIM BILLING MAY BE MADE AS FOLLOWS:
- City Hall, 60 East Main Street, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. After Hours - Mail Slot at front entrance closest to Cross Street, by CHEQUE ONLY.
- Chartered Banks, Caisse Populaire, Credit Union, Trust Companies. Payments accepted on or before installment due date only.
- Payment by Mail: Enclose payment stub(s) with cheque/money order. If a receipt for payment is required, please send a self addressed/stamped envelope along with the entire bill and your payment.
- Please take advantage of our Pre-Authorized Payment Plan. Information available at City Hall or download Pre-Authorized Tax Payment form.
LATE PAYMENTS are subject to Penalty at 1.25% per month, applicable on the first day after due date.
Failure to receive a tax bill does not excuse a taxpayer from the responsibility for payment of taxes and penalties.
Steve Zorbas, CPA, CMA, B.Comm., DPA
General Manager, Corporate Services/Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer
- One (1) representative from an Affiliate sport club situated along the waterway
- One (1) representative from the community of recreational Waterway users, not connected to an affiliate sport club situated along the waterway
- One (1) representative from WIFC event partner community (ex officio)
- Two (2) Members-At-Large
- One (1) representative from the Emergency services community and risk profile of the waterway
- One (1) representative from the hospitality industry
- Two (2) Welland Business Community Members-At- Large
Applications and information is available at the Office of the City Clerk or by clicking on the committee name above.
Your application should describe what assets you feel you can bring to the Committee.
*You must be an eligible elector in the City of Welland in order to fill these vacancies; eligible electors from outside of Welland in accordance with the Committee’s Terms of Reference, will be considered.
Eligible elector means: You are a resident in the City of Welland or the owner or tenant of land, or the spouse of such owner or tenant; a Canadian Citizen; and at least 18 years old.
All applications must be on the prescribed form and should include a brief resume.
Applications must be received in the Office of the City Clerk on or before 4:30 p.m., Thursday, March 15, 2018.
Carm Radice, Acting City Clerk
Planning Act, Chapter P.13, Section 53, R.S.O. 1990
1 FILE NO. B001/2018WELL
Application from Pasquale Neil Mammoliti for property at 3 Crerar Avenue, Welland (Part Lot 30, Plan 664) for consent to partial discharge of mortgage or charge and to convey 643 square metres of land containing a garage and a shed, shown as Part 2 on the sketch attached to the application, for future residential use of a proposed semi-detached dwelling. Part 1, being 695 square metres of land containing a dwelling, is to be retained for future residential use of a proposed semi-detached dwelling. The existing buildings on both Parts 1 and 2 will be removed.
A key map identifying the location of the subject lands for this Application is shown.
A Public Hearing will be held by the Committee to consider the Application at 5:00 P.M., Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at the Civic Square, Council Chambers, 60 East Main Street, Welland.
You are entitled to attend this Hearing in person to express your views on the Application. If you wish to make written comments on the Application, they may be forwarded to the Secretary-Treasurer of the Committee at the address shown below. If you do not attend this Hearing, it may proceed in your absence and except as otherwise provided in the Planning Act, you will not be entitled to any further notice in the proceedings.
The Applicant or their Agent must be present at the Hearing.
If a person or public body that files an appeal of a Decision of the City of Welland Committee of Adjustment in respect of the proposed Consent does not make written submissions to the City of Welland Committee of Adjustment before it gives or refuses to give a provisional Consent, the Ontario Municipal Board may dismiss the appeal.
If you wish to be notified of the Decision of the City of Welland Committee of Adjustment in respect of the proposed Consent, you must make a written request to the Secretary-Treasurer at the address shown below. This will also entitle you to be advised of a possible Ontario Municipal Board Hearing should the Decision be appealed by the Applicant or another member of the public.
For more information about this matter, contact the Secretary-Treasurer, City of Welland Committee of Adjustment, 60 East Main Street, Welland, Ontario, L3B 3X4. Telephone 905-735-1700, Extension 2258, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 905-735-8772.
Additional information regarding the Application will be available to the public for inspection in Infrastructure and Development Services - Planning Division weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Dated February 1, 2018