Wellness for All
Wellness for All is an assistance program helping those with limited financial resources to participate in quality recreation and culture programs.
Criteria for receiving funding:
- applicants must be a resident of Welland
- financial limitation must be demonstrated
- funding must be available in the applicant’s age bracket
- completion of an application form and follow-up interviews are required
Enrich lives — make a donation
The Wellness for All program relies on donations from community groups, local businesses, and individuals to operate successfully. All donations are matched dollar for dollar by the City of Welland; one hundred per cent of each donation goes directly to the program, benefitting Welland residents. Charitable tax receipts are available upon donation.
- Recreation, Sport & Culture
- Welland Community Centre,
145 Lincoln St., Welland, ON L3B 6E1
- 905-735-1700 x4000