The City of Welland Skateboard Park was designed for the beginner and to intermediate level. The City built a new skateboard park in 2017 that challenges the beginner to advanced level. Come out and have some fun at the park, bring safety gear, and get your skate on.
This is an unsupervised facility – Ride or use at your own risk.
The Skate Park is located at
125 Lincoln Street
A Few Rules to Follow:
- Children under 12 need adult supervision
- Spectators Welcome – off the surface
- Verbal & Physical Abuse is not tolerated
- No drugs, smoking or alcohol permitted
- Safety gear is strongly recommended
- Motorized/recreation vehicles are not permitted
- Humans only – no pets
- No graffiti
- Please use garbage cans
- Respect yourself, others and your Park
- Users welcome dawn to dusk
Welland Skateboard & BMX Park
The Welland Skateboard & BMX Park is now open at its new location South of Lincoln St, on the West side of the Recreational Canal, directly across from the WCWC. The City of Welland and the Niagara Regional Police worked together to select this location in order to provide a location that is visible, and safe, along with meeting the city’s long term objectives for this project. The park is open daily dawn until dusk. – Ride or use at your own risk.