For your convenience, the City of Welland accepts online parking ticket payments using Visa or MasterCard through our online service provider, Paymentus.
For 24/7 assistance with online payments, please call Paymentus at 1-800-420-1663
Using the Paymentus payment service
Please have the following items available before starting your transaction:
- Ticket number.
- Vehicle license plate number.
- Visa or MasterCard credit card information, including your three-digit security code.
- A convenience fee of $1.95 per ticket is charged by Paymentus, the City's online ticket payment provider.
- Tickets will be available for online payment two business days after the date of issue.
- Please disable any pop-up blockers, as the payment screen will open in a new window
- Overdue payments cannot be processed online
- Each ticket must be entered separately
- Payments made before 8 p.m. will be processed the next business day
- To avoid conviction and additional fees, payments must be made at least two business days prior to the payment due date
- If you have received a subsequent notice, payment must be made at least two business days prior to the due date