Our mission is to encourage people of all ages and abilities to engage in active and healthy lifestyles by delivering stimulating programs, activities and exceptional customer service.
2018 Spring & Summer Wellness Guide dates to remember:
- Wellness Guide Release Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Online Registration Begins: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 @ 9am
- In Person/Phone Registration Begins: Thursday, February 22, 2018 @ 9am
- Mail Registration Begins: Thursday, February 22, 2018 @ 9am
Any form dropped off or mailed will not be looked at until this date. Please note we are no longer accepting faxed registration forms.
Ways to view the guide
- Click on the Welland Community Wellness Guide cover image (right) to look through the interactive, online guide. This guide contains all up-to-date information (available soon)
- Digital copy of the 2017/2018 Fall & Winter guide
(It is recommended that you Download the digital copy of the guide to your computer because of the size (88 pages, 27mb). Just right click on the file above and Save Target As.....)
- For any questions please email email@example.com
Account Activation — BE READY FOR ONLINE!
Current/Past Members – if we have an account for you, we may already have your email on file. If you are unsure, please ask the front desk BEFORE registration day (preferred)
New Members – you are able to create an account online
Forgot password? Click and enter your email address and new one will be generated to you
You are only able to register those who reside in the same household. You cannot register for a friend.
If programs are FULL we still encourage you to put your name on the waitlist for many reasons:
- Un-Enrollment – if someone requests to withdraw you may be next in line!
- Statistics – information gathering for our coordinators for future programming
- New Class Openings – if waitlists are larger in size new courses may start!