Lifeguard - Welland Community Wellness Complex
The City of Welland is currently seeking applications for a Lifeguard for the indoor pool at the Welland Community Wellness Complex. Under the direction of the Community Recreation Coordinator, lifeguards are responsible for facilitating a variety of aquatic programs, services, and activities at the WCWC. Further duties include deck supervision and securing the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
October 31st, 2019
The rate of pay for this position is $16.50 per hour.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification
- Valid National Lifeguard Service Certification (Lifesaving Society or Canadian Red Cross)
- Valid Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification (instructor position only)
- High Five: Principles of Healthy Childhood Development Certification is considered an asset (visit www.highfive.org for more information)
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check (as per the City’s Police Background Check procedure)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a current resume clearly marked “Lifeguard - WCWC”
via email to email@example.com or in person at:
Human Resources Department
City of Welland
60 East Main Street