Lifeguard and Lifeguard Instructors
Under the direction of the Aquatic Coordinator, Lifeguards are responsible for facilitating a variety of aquatic programs, services and activities at three outdoor swimming pools. Further duties include deck supervision and securing the safety of patrons in the event of emergency. Lifeguard Instructors are responsible for preparing lesson plans and delivering the Swim for Life Program.
4:00pm on Friday, March 30, 2018
The rates of pay for these part-time positions are $14.50 (Lifeguard) and $15.50 (Instructor) per hour.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification
- Valid National Lifeguard Service Certification
- Valid Swim Instructor Certification (instructor position only)
- Valid High Five: Principles of Healthy Childhood Development Certification
• (visit www.highfive.org for more information)
- Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check (as per the City’s Police Background Check procedure)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a current resume clearly marked “Lifeguard”
via email to email@example.com or in person at:
Human Resources Department
City of Welland
60 East Main Street