The City of Welland is seeking Camp Leaders. Under the direction of the Camp Coordinator, the Camp Leaders are responsible for the planning and delivery of day to day programming and special events for children in a group setting. They will also be responsible for the general safety and development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants in his/her group. The incumbent will provide high quality outdoor educational and recreational experiences for participants that focus on the High Five Principles which are: a caring adult, friends, play, mastery and participation.
4:00pm on Friday, March 30, 2018
The rate of pay for this part-time position is $14.50 per hour.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification
- Valid High Five: Principles of Healthy Childhood Development Certification
• (visit www.highfive.org for more information)
- Enrolled in Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth care, or related field, is considered an asset
- Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check (as per the City’s Police Background Check procedure)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a current resume clearly marked “Camp Leader”
via email to email@example.com or in person at:
Human Resources Department
City of Welland
60 East Main Street