Senior Citizens Advisory Committee
- Application Form (pdf)
- Application Form (Fillable pdf)
- On-line Application Form
- Senior Citizens Advisory Committee Orientation Package (pdf)
- SCAC Strategic Plan (pdf)
Senior Citizens Additional Information
- Community Resources for Welland Seniors (Service Library)
- Age-Friendly Niagara website
- Living in Niagara website
- World Health Organization website
- International Federation on Aging website
- SCAC seasonal newsletter
|Official Name of Committee:||Senior Citizens Advisory Committee|
|Short name of Committee:||SCAC|
|Purpose:||To serve in an advisory capacity to City Council and staff on matters that impact the quality of life of senior citizens in the City of Welland.|
|Mandate/Terms of Reference:||Senior Citizens Advisory Committee Terms of Reference.
Parks, Recreation & Culture Master Plan
|Meeting Information:||Schedule:Typically the third Thursday of every month.
Meeting Time: 9:30 a.m.
Meeting Location: Welland Community Centre, 145 Lincoln Street
Chair: Carol Sernasie
Staff Liaison: SCAC@welland.ca
Committee Contact: Fraser Mowat, 905-735-1700 ext. 4016, SCAC@welland.ca
Denise Bourque, Carol Sernasie, Jeanine Hughes, Linda Oakes, Rick Lostracco, Ann Simunic, Aldo Parrotta..
|Other Unique Data:
(member composition/ representation, etc.)
|Date Last Revised:||July 29, 2022|