The City of Welland is committed to creating an age and ability friendly City. We believe that encouraging activity and inclusion will empower Welland’s aging population, and lead them towards a healthy happy lifestyle.
- Visit the Wellness guide Online to access senior’s programs and services.
Plus view the City facility that houses all these programs and services.
- Events to see what is going on in Welland
SERVICES for Seniors
Additional information - ⇒ Community Resources for Welland Seniors (Service Library)
- Community Programs for Seniors (Niagara Region)
Outreach Services, Adult Day Program, Respite Companion Program, Healthy Safe and Strong Exercise Program, Assisted Living, Niagara Gatekeepers, South Niagara Health & Wellness Centre
- Community Support Services of Niagara (CSSN)
Volunteer Visiting, Transportation, Home Maintenance, Homemaking, Leaf and Snow Buddies Program, Lunch Out, Meals on Wheels
- Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant LHIN
Placement Long Term Care, Home and Community Care, Transitional and Palliative Care
- Service Canada
Canada Pension Plan, Guaranteed Income Supplement, Old Age Security
- Niagara Regional Housing