Our mission is to encourage people of all ages and abilities to engage in active and healthy lifestyles by delivering stimulating programs, activities and exceptional customer service.
2018-2019 Fall/Winter Wellness Guide dates to remember:
- Wellness Guide Release Date: Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Online Registration Begins: Tuesday, August 28, 2018, @ 9 am
- In Person/Phone Registration Begins: Wednesday, August 29, 2018, @ 9 am
- Mail Registration Begins: Thursday, August 30, 2018
Any form dropped off or mailed will not be looked at until this date. Please note we are no longer accepting faxed registration forms.
Ways to view the guide
- Click on the Welland Community Wellness Guide cover image (right) to look through the interactive, online guide. This guide contains all up-to-date information.
- Digital copy of the Wellness Guide 2018-2019 Fall/Winter
(It is recommended that you Download the digital copy of the guide to your computer because of the size (80 pages, 21mb). Just right click on the file above and Save Target As.....)
- For any questions please email email@example.com
Account Activation — BE READY FOR ONLINE!
Current/Past Members – if we have an account for you, we may already have your email on file. If you are unsure, please ask the front desk BEFORE registration day (preferred)
New Members – you are able to create an account online
Forgot password? Click and enter your email address and new one will be generated to you
You are only able to register those who reside in the same household. You cannot register for a friend.
If programs are FULL we still encourage you to put your name on the waitlist for many reasons:
- Un-Enrollment – if someone requests to withdraw you may be next in line!
- Statistics – information gathering for our coordinators for future programming
- New Class Openings – if waitlists are larger in size new courses may start!