Welland Winter Lights – Contest and Tours
Do you have a beautifully lit house in your neighbourhood? Nomination forms for the 24th Annual Residential Lighting Contest will be accepted starting November 13, 2017 at Civic Square (60 East Main Street) and the Welland Community Wellness Complex (145 Lincoln Street).
In keeping with energy conservation best practices, all houses entered must use energy efficient lighting (Exclusively LED or fluorescent lights). Houses will be judged on the following criteria: Balance/Suitability, Colour/Special, Innovation/Creativity/Fun and “Buzz” Factor.
- First Place: $500.00
- Second Place: $300.00
- Third Place: $100.00
- People’s Choice: $100.00
Welland Winter Lights Nominations
- Nominations Begin: Monday, November 13, 2017
- Nominations Close: Friday, December 1, 2017 @ 4:30pm
- Email Nominations to: email@example.com, or deliver to the Welland Community Wellness Complex, 145 Lincoln Street, Welland.
Welland Winter Lights Bus Tours
Enjoy the best Welland has to offer as you and your family tour the city enjoying the breathtaking lights. Christmas carols, apple cider and treats provided for all. Confirm your spot on a bus tour early to avoid disappointment. Wheelchair accessible busing available.
- Bus Tour Registration Begins: Monday, November 13, 2017
- Bus Tours take place: Monday, December 11 and Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Bus Tour Bookings: 905-735-1700 Ext. 3101