Seeking Public Input
Residents and businesses are invited to share their thoughts on potential changes to the City of Welland’s existing Go Quiet By-Law, which prohibits motorized craft on the Welland Recreational Waterway outside of special use exemptions for safety purposes.
Four public meetings will be held:
- Saturday, March 11, 2017 @ 1:00pm
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 @ 7:00pm
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 7:00pm
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 @ 7:00pm
All meetings will take place in the Theatre at the Welland Community Wellness Complex (145 Lincoln Street).
How can you get involved?
- Attend one of the three public meetings and share your thoughts (2 minutes maximum per comment)
- Submit a request to make a presentation: firstname.lastname@example.org (8 minutes maximum – one per person)
- Share your thoughts through written submission to email@example.com using either email, PDF or MS Office formats. Submissions including the authors full name will be posted on the City of Welland website.
- Take the online survey here. Print versions of the survey will be available at Welland Civic Square, WRCC and the Welland Community Wellness Complex. Survey Deadline is March 31, 2017
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org