Our mission is to encourage people of all ages and abilities to engage in active and healthy lifestyles by delivering stimulating programs, activities and exceptional customer service.
2017 Spring & Summer Wellness Guide Dates to remember:
- Wellness Guide Release Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Online Registration Begins: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 @ 9am
- In Person/Phone Registration Begins: Thursday, February 23, 2017 @ 9am
- Drop Off/Mail/Fax Registration Begins: Friday, February 24, 2017 @ 9am
Any form dropped off/mailed or faxed will not be looked at until this date.
- Camp Registration Begins: Monday, March 13, 2017 @ 9am
Full Week Camp Registration is until May 22, after that you are able to register for single days.
Ways to view the guide
- Click on the Welland Community Wellness Guide cover image (right) to look through the interactive, online guide. This guide contains all up-to-date information
- For a digital copy of the guide, please email email@example.com
Account Activation — BE READY FOR ONLINE!
Current/Past Members – if we have an account for you, we may already have your email on file. If you are unsure, please ask the front desk BEFORE registration day (preferred)
New Members – you are able to create an account online
Forgot password? Click and enter your email address and new one will be generated to you
You are only able to register those who reside in the same household. You cannot register for a friend.
If programs are FULL we still encourage you to put your name on the waitlist for many reasons:
- Un-Enrollment – if someone requests to withdraw you may be next in line!
- Statistics – information gathering for our coordinators for future programming
- New Class Openings – if waitlists are larger in size new courses may start!