Our mission is to encourage people of all ages and abilities to engage in active and healthy lifestyles by delivering stimulating programs, activities and exceptional customer service.
2020 Spring/Summer Wellness Guide dates to remember:
- Wellness Guide Online Release Date: Monday, February 24, 2020
- Wellness Guide Printed Version Release Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Online Registration Begins: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 @ 9 am
- In Person Registration Begins: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 @ 9 am
- Summer Camp Registration Begins: Thursday, March 12, 2020 @ 9am
- Mail Registration Begins: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Any form dropped off or mailed will not be looked at until this date. Please note we are no longer accepting telephone registrations.
Ways to view the guide
- Click on the Welland Community Wellness Guide cover image (right) to look through the interactive, online guide. This guide contains all up-to-date information.
- Digital copy of the Wellness Guide 2020 Spring/Summer
(It is recommended that you Download the digital copy of the guide to your computer because of the size (96 pages, 49.3mb). Just right click on the file above and Save Target As.....)
- For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Activation — BE READY FOR ONLINE!
Current/Past Members – if we have an account for you, we may already have your email on file. If you are unsure, please INQUIRE AT the front COUNTER AT THE WELLNESS COMPLEX BEFORE registration day (preferred)
New Members – you are able to create an account online
Forgot password? Click and enter your email address and new PASSWORD will be generated to you
You are only able to register those who reside in the same household. You cannot register for a friend.
If programs are FULL we still encourage you to put your name on the waitlist for many reasons:
- Un-Enrollment – if someone requests to withdraw you may be next in line!
- Statistics – information gathering for our coordinators for future programming
- New Class Openings – if waitlists are larger in size new courses may start!