Our mission is to encourage people of all ages and abilities to engage in active and healthy lifestyles by delivering stimulating programs, activities and exceptional customer service.
2018-2019 Fall/Winter Wellness Guide dates to remember:
- Wellness Guide Release Date: Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Online Registration Begins: Tuesday, August 28, 2018, @ 9 am
- In Person/Phone Registration Begins: Wednesday, August 29, 2018, @ 9 am
- Mail Registration Begins: Thursday, August 30, 2018
Any form dropped off or mailed will not be looked at until this date. Please note we are no longer accepting faxed registration forms.
Ways to view the guide
- Click on the Welland Community Wellness Guide cover image (right) to look through the interactive, online guide. This guide contains all up-to-date information.
- Digital copy of the Wellness Guide 2018-2019 Fall/Winter
(It is recommended that you Download the digital copy of the guide to your computer because of the size (80 pages, 21mb). Just right click on the file above and Save Target As.....)
- For any questions please email email@example.com
Dear Valued Members of the Welland Community Wellness Complex,
Our Fall Programs begin in September and we are excited to see our loyal members once again and thrilled to see new faces around the WCWC. Although construction will continue throughout the fall programs, we refuse to let this potential inconvenience impede the programs that you love and look forward to attending. In order to make your visit with us a better and more comfortable experience, we have introduced valet parking at the WCWC while the construction continues. In order to access this FREE service simply drive up to the designated valet attendants, give them your keys, and they will park your car while you visit and enjoy your time at the WCWC. When it’s time for you to leave, the attendants will happily retrieve your car efficiently and quickly as possible. We have chosen Atlantis Valet to provide efficient valet service to our members because their staff offer superior valet service with exceptional customer care.
We also offer a small temporary self-parking lot to the left of the Lincoln Street Entrance; however, this parking has limited space and is composed of loose gravel. Should you choose to use this parking please be mindful of your stepping and keep in mind that you must enter the building through the rear entrance doors. The side doors must remain locked for safety reasons.
Another parking option is located at the Welland arenas at (501 King Street). Should you choose to park at the arenas and walk to the WCWC, there is a clear opening between the arena G parking and the back lot of the WCWC. Please feel free to take this course, rather than walking down King Street and along Lincoln Street.
We look forward to seeing you shortly!
Account Activation — BE READY FOR ONLINE!
Current/Past Members – if we have an account for you, we may already have your email on file. If you are unsure, please ask the front desk BEFORE registration day (preferred)
New Members – you are able to create an account online
Forgot password? Click and enter your email address and new one will be generated to you
You are only able to register those who reside in the same household. You cannot register for a friend.
If programs are FULL we still encourage you to put your name on the waitlist for many reasons:
- Un-Enrollment – if someone requests to withdraw you may be next in line!
- Statistics – information gathering for our coordinators for future programming
- New Class Openings – if waitlists are larger in size new courses may start!