City of Welland Easter Hours
All City Hall Departments will be closed on Friday, March 30 2018, and Monday, April 2, 2018, and will re-open on Tuesday, April 3, 2018, at 8:30 a.m.
Includes WellTrans, Community Bus, TransCab, Port Colborne Link & Community, Brock Link, Niagara-on-the-Lake Link, and Niagara Region Transit Service
- No service provided on Friday, March 30, 2018.
- Regular Saturday service provided on Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Welland Transit and WellTrans will have Regular Sunday service provided for Sunday, April 1, 2018.
- All Regular service resumes on Monday, April 2, 2018.
Welland Public Works
For information regarding current Public Works activities, please call the Public Works Information Line at 905-735-1700 Ext. 3637, or sign up for RSS feeds on the City’s website at www.welland.ca to receive automatic updates to the Information Line electronically. In the event of an urgent road, water, sewer, facilities, or forestry problem, please call the City’s 24 hour response line at 905-735-1700, Ext. 3000.
Welland Community Wellness Complex
- Friday, March 30, 2017;
- Sunday, April 1, 2018;
- and Monday, April 2, 2018.
The facility will be open Saturday, March 31, 2018, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, April 2, 2018.
Will be closed Friday, March 30, 2018, and Sunday April 1, 2018.
Welland Civic Square
- Payment of bills may still be made by utilizing the drop box located at the easterly front entrance of Civic Square, 60 East Main Street.
Parking ticket payments can now be made using Visa or MasterCard through our online service at www.welland.ca (please allow for 2 business days, for your ticket to be processed and added to the online payment system).