Niagara College and Brock Announcements
- Attention Niagara College Summer Students
The Niagara College Summer “U Pass” program begins May 1, 2015 and runs until August 31, 2015. Eligible students may utilize all of Welland Transit’s services. Please obtain your sticker from the SAC office as soon as possible. The NOTL Link Summer service will operate between Welland Campus, the Target Plaza in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake Campus and return leaving NOTL Campus via Target Plaza Niagara Falls, to Welland Campus. Please see the attached schedule.
- NOTL Link - Welland Transit will also be providing bus service between Welland Campus and Niagara on the Lake Campus - NOTL Link* as per the following schedule (pdf). Service starts Sept. 2, 2014.
*Please note the service level that is provided due to reduced service during reading Weeks.
- Niagara College students and Brock University students
Brock Link bus will be connecting Niagara College with Brock University for Niagara College students in St. Catharines and Brock University students in Welland. Service starts Sept. 2. 2014.
Niagara Region Transit
- Click here to view the new routing for Route 60 – 65 Welland – Niagara Falls
- Bus Service between St. Catharines, Niagara Falls and Welland with improved feeder service to and from Pt. Colborne and Ft. Erie. Please follow the link for more details www.niagararegion.ca/transit
click on the logo to find out more on
Priority & Courtesy Seating
- Accessible Conventional Service
Welland Transit is pleased to announce that Route #3 First Avenue is now accessible. This provides accessible service to Niagara College and the Wellness Centre.