Attention Webber Rd. TransCab passengers
- Effective Monday February 1, 2016 the Webber Rd. TransCab transfer location will move from Fitch and McNab to Windsor and Mayfair. Passengers will need to use the #1 Broadway bus to transfer to and from the Cab. Please call the office for more information. 905 735-1700 ext. 3101.
Closure - Merrittville Highway
- Attention Brock Link passengers:
Due to the closure of the Merrittville Highway at the DeCou Bridge the following detour will take place effective Wednesday Sept. 16 to Brock University: upon arrival at Merrittville and Beaverdams Rd. the bus will turn east at Beaverdams and then north on Highway 406, onto the St. Davids Rd. West ramp and into Brock University.
The reverse routing will apply for the trip to Niagara College, Welland.
Niagara College and Brock Announcements
- Attention Niagara College Students: Welcome Back
Please be advised that the U-Pass service will begin on Monday August 31, 2015. Eligible students will be permitted to ride Welland Transit services with student acceptance letter, timetable or last year’s student card for a limited time period. Please get your student card and proper sticker from your Niagara College Student Administration Council (SAC) office as soon as possible.
To Niagara College – Welland Campus - Route 3 First Ave. and Route 8 Woodlawn access the College for connections with the Brock Link and NOTL Link.
Route 2 Rice Rd. also services the Welland Campus at Chippawayan Rd.
• See information in our Routes and Schedules section located on the left hand panel of this page.
St. Catharines students - For travel to Niagara College - Welland from Brock University and return please see schedule and timetable. Brock University LINK
All our routes and schedules are available on our web site www.welland.ca/transit select Routes and Schedules from Menu on left side. Call our office 905 735-1700 ext. 3101 for more information.
- Attention Brock University Students: Welcome Back
Please be advised that the U-Pass service will begin on Monday August 31, 2015. Students will be permitted to ride Welland Transit services with student acceptance letter, timetable or last year’s student card as of August 31, 2015. Please get your student card and proper sticker from your BUSU office as soon as possible.
To Niagara College – Welland - Route 3 First Ave. and Route 8 Woodlawn access the College for connections with the Brock Link for travel to Brock University.
- To Brock University from Niagara College – Welland – Brock University LINK
Welland Transit Announcements
- Saturday morning service
Please note that Saturday morning service has been changed (effective September 7, 2015). Saturday morning schedule information has been updated on all Routes and Schedules.
- New Webber Rd. TransCab area
Residents of the area bounded by Webber Rd., South Pelham and Colbeck area are now eligible for the new TransCab area service. See area map attached.
See instructions on how to TransCab.
The temporary TransCab transfer site is at Fitch and McNab (Route 2 Rice Rd.)
The regular TransCab transfer site will be at the bus shelter at Mayfair and Windsor. (Route 1 Broadway)
For further information call our office 905 735-1700 x 3101.
Niagara Region Transit
- Bus Service between St. Catharines, Niagara Falls and Welland with improved feeder service to and from Pt. Colborne and Ft. Erie. Please follow the link for more details www.niagararegion.ca/transit
click on the logo to find out more on
Priority & Courtesy Seating
- Accessible Conventional Service
Welland Transit is pleased to announce that Route #3 First Avenue is now accessible. This provides accessible service to Niagara College.