Attention Route 5 Lincoln-Wellington passengers: Effective Wednesday Dec. 10, 2014 at 6:00 am buses will return to regular routing
Christmas Season Bus Service 2014
- Brock Link Service
Note: extra Saturday exam service – full service, less overflow bus, will operate on Saturday Dec. 6th and Saturday Dec. 13, 2014
Brock Link will operate full schedule until Dec. 19, 2014.
Reduced schedule will operate Dec. 22, 2014 – Jan. 2, 2015 inclusive
No service Dec 25th, 26th and Jan. 1st
Regular service resumes Jan. 5, 2015
- NOTL Link Service
Reduced service effective Dec. 15 -24, 2014 inclusive
No service Dec. 25, 26, 29, 30, 31 and Jan.1
Reduced service effective Jan. 2, 2015 – Jan. 9, 2015 inclusive
Regular service resumes Jan. 12, 2015
Niagara College and Brock Announcements
- September 2014 - Attention Niagara College and Brock Students
Effective September 2, 2014 Welland Transit will be providing a U Pass service for all eligible full time Niagara College and Brock University students. Eligible Students may use a letter of acceptance from the College or University as fare payment until September 12, 2014. Please obtain your sticker as soon as possible from the Student Administrative Council (SAC) office to use the bus service and avoid having to pay cash fare.
- NOTL Link - Welland Transit will also be providing bus service between Welland Campus and Niagara on the Lake Campus - NOTL Link* as per the following schedule (pdf). Service starts Sept. 2, 2014.
*Please note the service level that is provided due to reduced service during reading Weeks.
- Niagara College students and Brock University students
Brock Link bus will be connecting Niagara College with Brock University for Niagara College students in St. Catharines and Brock University students in Welland. Service starts Sept. 2. 2014.
Niagara Region Transit
- Click here to view the new routing for Route 60 – 65 Welland – Niagara Falls
- Bus Service between St. Catharines, Niagara Falls and Welland with improved feeder service to and from Pt. Colborne and Ft. Erie. Please follow the link for more details www.niagararegion.ca/transit
click on the logo to find out more on
Priority & Courtesy Seating
- Accessible Conventional Service
Welland Transit is pleased to announce that Route #3 First Avenue is now accessible. This provides accessible service to Niagara College and the Wellness Centre.