Traffic and Parking Operations Division:
The Traffic and Parking Operations Division is under the direction of the Supervisor, Ali Khan. The Division is organized into four major sections: Traffic Operations, Parking Operations, Parking By-law Enforcement and School Crossing Guard Operations.
These groups address transportation planning, site plan reviews, parking lot and meter operations, pavement marking design and application, a variety of traffic studies and database updating, traffic bylaws, administration of school crossing guards, sign installations and maintenance, traffic signal design, installation and maintenance.
In addition, member of the Traffic and Parking Operations Division participate on various committees and outside associations dealing with traffic related matters.
The following categories show how our information is displayed.
- Traffic Safety
- schools and playgrounds
- Improving school traffic conditions
- radar message display boards
- Traffic Operations
- traffic investigations
- pavement markings
- traffic signals and signage
- frequently asked questions on traffic issues
- Parking Operations
- parking meters and machines (locations , rates and hours of operation)
- on-street residential parking
- fire routes
- disabled parking
- snow clearing operations - parking
- parking by-law enforcement
- frequently asked questions on parking issues and parking tickets
- School Crossing Guard Operations
- general information
- locations and schedules
- frequently asked questions on school crossing guards
- Fines and Rates
- Parking and Traffic Reports/Bylaws